Learn how to determine the correct renovation or expansion construction needs with our help.
Preparing to renovate or expand an area of your commercial building should be approached intelligently and professionally.
You want to assure that the area or department you are renovating has all the essentials needed to operate properly plus, you may also want to add some new innovations.
To assure that your construction project is assessed and built properly, you should consider hiring general contractor services.
General Contractor Services
Here at All American Facility Maintenance, we specialize in providing complete general contractor services. Whether you are planning to build a new structure from the ground up, or renovating or expanding existing space, we can give you all the vital information and expert talent you need to complete your construction project successfully.
We can inform you of the essential construction needs and costs, and oversee the entire project from start to finish. Plus, we keep you in the loop by providing the status of your on-going construction project and answer any questions that you may have.
By knowing what your construction needs are upfront, you know what to expect and how long it should take to complete. There are no surprises when you partner with us.
We handle the construction needs of companies across the U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Our expert team of professional managers and workers provide you with the top-quality craftsmanship that you expect, while also remaining diligent about staying on schedule and within budget.
Our general contractor services cover all aspects of construction needs for your construction project. This takes the pressure of trying to manage and oversee all areas of construction off of you and leaves it in the hands of our very capable managers.
By opting for general contractor services, you can avoid the higher prices that subcontractors charge for coordinating their schedule with others who are working on your construction project.
A good example of this is having the plumbing and electrical construction needs set in place before painting or laying floors. Plus, general contractors are privy to lower prices because they buy construction materials in bulk and can offer those savings to you.
To properly evaluate and complete your construction project, we provide many important services, including:
– Site Analysis and Project Design – This is a vital step in planning and designing your project, and evaluates the project site, adjacent areas, specific objectives and more.
– New Construction – Considerations for new construction can include: building site and orientation, building dimensions according to building codes, buffer zones, vehicular and pedestrian access, landscaping, building materials, safety and security, etc.
– Interior and Exterior Renovations and Expansions – Should improve visual integrity, function, and productivity. Also, these improvements should ensure fire and safety features, handicap accessibility, unobstructed exits, increased natural illumination, proper lighting and HVAC, reduced operating and maintenance costs, and increased sustainability.
– Flooring – Provide safe and sustainable flooring materials.
– Insulation – Use quality insulation materials to act as a barrier against hot and cold temperatures, and maintain a consistent interior climate.
– Carpentry and Masonry Work – Provide safe, sustainable, top-quality materials and craftsmanship.
– Permitting Services – Covers all building permits and ensures compliance with zoning laws and building code requirements.• Cost Management – Analyzes and estimates the total cost of your construction needs and project.
– Cost Management – Analyzes and estimates the total cost of your construction needs and project.
If you are planning a large construction rebuild, you can have the best general contractor services in the U.S. for all your construction needs, by contacting All American Facility Maintenance today at 855-347-1613.