Find a reputable mold removing company with the help of All American Facility Maintenance.
Do you need a mold removing company for your commercial building?
If there is mold in your building, you need to find professional mold removing companies that have the experience and knowledge to safely remove mold, mildew, and spores.
You may be unaware that mold can grow back if mold spores are left intact, but mold removing companies can ensure all the dangers are removed and mitigated.
Mold Removal Companies
If mold remediation is not done properly, mold can easily make a return.
Your mold remediation cost can skyrocket it you hire mold removal companies that lack the proper knowledge and equipment to remove mold properly.
Besides having a higher mold remediation cost, you may also have to replace construction materials and other resources twice.
As a wise business person, you don’t want to waste precious time and money by hiring inexperienced mold removal companies.
Getting the job done right the first time should be your top priority when looking for a mold removing company. All American Facility Maintenance should be your first choice when hiring mold removal companies.
Our team of experts knows how to look for the source of mold and mildew, which is caused by water and moisture. Sources of mold can include:
- Recent spills
- Plumbing leaks
- Flooding and puddling
- Leaks in ceilings and walls
Any type of water intrusion can be the cause of mold growth. As a leading mold removing company, our team of mold experts can find the source and begin the process of mold removal.
The source of the problem must be rectified so that mold does not begin to grow back again. If the mold source is a plumbing problem, our professional plumbers can correct the problem first and then our mold remediation team can continue to remove the mold completely.
Mold can hide anywhere, especially in crawl spaces, behind wallpaper and wood paneling, under flooring, in air ducts, gapped grout, etc. Not only does the source of mold have to be removed but also mold spores, which can begin to regrow when environmental conditions are suitable.
Mold Remediation Cost
Mold remediation cost depends on how large the mold problem is. Some mold removal companies exaggerate the problem and charge higher prices.
If the mold remediation cost seems excessive, you should get a few estimates from mold removal companies to assess costs.
Beware of companies that low-ball the mold remediation cost, as these companies often do not perform the mold remediation process properly and effectively; costing you more money in the long run.
Mold remediation specialists are often licensed professional tradesmen, just like electricians and plumbers.
You should ask to see proof of their license, general liability insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance. When looking to hire a mold removing company, consider these things:
– A mold removal specialist should be able to explain the removal process simply so that you can understand it. If he complicates the matter and tries to make it seem like more than what it really is, beware.
– During the mold remediation process, the workers should be wearing the proper safety gear. A professional high-filtration face mask should be worn to ensure that the worker is not breathing in mold and spores. Other gear includes neoprene or vinyl gloves, and a protective suit, especially when handling harsh chemicals and working on a large mold remediation project.
– Ask if the affected area will be sealed off with plastic sheeting so that mold spores that are airborne do not disperse to other unaffected areas.
– Mold remediation specialists use costly professional equipment that often includes: top-grade chemicals, HEPA vacuums, and air scrubbers, and commercial strength dehumidifiers. Only HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters should be used because they are designed to capture particles as small as mold spores.
– Once the mold is removed from the source, the workers should remove mold spores from the air using the air scrubbers and air exchangers that remove moldy air and replace it with clean, fresh air through a ventilation process.
If you want to keep mold removal costs in the proper range, and also get a professional mold removing company that knows how to get rid of mold contact All American Facilities Maintenance today at